Wednesday, January 31, 2007

wearing 3 shoes....who knew?

Ok, I guess I was wrong.

There was yet another shoe to be dropped after the last post.

Monday I had to put 2 new tires on the van and have it aligned before it was safe to take it on the road.

DANG! Just when I thought 3 was the magic number....(here we're making the sign to ward off the evil eye, hoping this new event isn't the beginning of a new 3 some!)

This time I was ticked off enough about the cause of the problem that I fired off a hot letter to the dealership about the total incompetence of who ever did the vehicle inspection before we bought the van (unless, of course, they just lied to us about that happening).

Seems this month we can't catch a break {sigh}

2 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

I hate buying tires! Hate it! All that money and nothing new to wear! But the next month I always feel like "Wow! I don't have to worry about tires for a long time! Maybe I can buy some shoes!"

Bev said...

thanks for the smile Marty!