Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bad Neighbors















we have new neighbors down in the cul de sac from our house

I am not thrilled

this is the site that greeted me when I went out to get the newspaper this morning

he's got furniture and boxes on the porch like someone getting evicted -- wood all piled up on the grass --broken down pickup in the driveway -- tools all over the place ---

It looks awful

I'm thinking of sending a copy of this photo to the people that own the house --- and live in another state. They were always such nice neighbors, kept the yard up so nice.

This guy's turning it into a mess --- I hate to think what he's doing inside where no one can see!

2 comments:

Kay Dennison said...

Yikes!!!!!!!! Did he buy or rent it? If the latter, I'd definitely send it. AND you might check with your local zoning inspector -- this idiot might be in violation of zoning ordinances.

Bev said...

he's paraded around the neighborhood telling a different story to each person he talks to

he told us he bought the property, but I checked the tax rolls, and if he did the county doesn't know it yet, so I don't think he bought it

I've decided to mail the note