Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Odder and odder......

most peculiar things -- after posting last week about looking for a friend from high school maybe I'm just hyper-aware, but last night was WEIRD!

We watched a new show on TV called Saving Grace. While I would not recommend this show to any household with kids (WAY too mature subject lines), it was odd beyond belief.

For one thing, the actress that plays the lead role (Holly Hunter) reminds me a lot of my missing friend -- the body build, hair color, the "in your face" attitude. Then during the episode there is a scene where she's interacting with this black and white cow (which made me think of the seat covers in the '57 Chevy)

YIKES!

ok, I'm still trying to get someone to answer on that phone number in So Cal that's listed to Catherine Russo....so far it just rings and rings. I'll keep trying tho', after all, its summer and people go on vacation.....

3 comments:

Nancy G said...

Time to cue the Twilight Zone music?

Bev said...

yup! (can't you just hear the "duo duo duo duo") Even more that her face, the quick nude shot from the side (I told you this wasn't a show for young audiences) where you could see every rib!!

Kay Dennison said...

I watched that, too, Bev! And I'll be planted in front of the tube again Monday night. I really liked it!

Life is really weird, huh?