Okay, its Friday morning, I didn't finish anything yesterday, I have to load the van later today to do a show tomorrow, and I just feel like fooling around.
So, on another blog that I read were these 48 questions, and I've decided to give them a go too:
1. FIRST NAME? Bev
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yup, family friend
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? when my daughter told me she was engaged
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? well, that depends on the day -- it can be like some illuminated manuscript, or it can look like a chicken ran over the page with inked feet
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? ham
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? yes -- I'm interesting and quirky
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? 3 actually, this being one of them
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? not since I was 3
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, no a thousand times no (why would anyone jump off a perfectly good bridge, mountain, building, etc.....or out of a perfectly good airplane for that matter)
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? oatmeal with lots of raisins
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? nope....no strings!! (I wear Crocs about 99% of the time)
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I consider myself a survivor, so I must be
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate!
14. SHOE SIZE? 9 wide
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? the self doubt that sneaks in when I least expect (or need) it
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? friends that are now gone beyond the veil
18. WHAT FOOD WILL GET YOU OUT OF BED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT? Nothing
19. WHAT COLOUR TROUSERS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? grey sweats, grey sweat shirt, black t shirt, grey Crocs
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? crackers at 10 pm last night
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the sound of the rock tumbler rumbling along polishing the stones that might end up in the next beading project, Josh Groban CD
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Coffee, roses, chocolate, fresh bread baking
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my daughter
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? their hands
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? we've never met, but I enjoy her blog
27. FAVOURITE DRINK? ice tea
28. FAVOURITE SPORT? football to watch.....to do... you've GOT to be kidding!
29. EYE COLOUR? Hazel.
30. HAT SIZE? no clue....usually wear a sweatshirt with a hood
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? EWWWW! put my fingers in my eyes, NO WAY!
32. FAVORITE FOOD? hmmmmm, cheese burgers, french fries, shrimp and pasta, chocolate cake (these are basically a big NO NO now days....too much fat)
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy, scary movies give me nightmares and I have enough of my own, thanks!
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? neither....too hot, too cold.....spring and fall are great
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Both, depending on with whom, of course
37. FAVOURITE DESSERT? angel cake
38. WHAT SIDE OF THE BED DO YOU SLEEP ON AND WHY? The right because I've always slept there
39. IF YOU DIDN'T MAKE THE DECISION TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE A FAMILY, WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING TODAY? probably a lot of the same things I'm doing, or not. I'm a firm believer that you wouldn't be where you are if you hadn't made every decision you did, so I just can't imagine what I'd be doing
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Witness to Hope, George Weigel (tho' reading is not really the right word...more like savoring and studying)
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Wizard of Oz characters
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Shark
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? rain on the roof, my daughter singing, the voice of a friend on the phone
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? neither -- The Moody Blues
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Washington, DC
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? making do
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Denver
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Nobody - I appropriated it from another blogger!
So, my readers, how about your answers!